Special place in Amsterdam North, close to the IJ and the center. Charming corner house with perpetually bought off ground lease in hip and historic Vogeldorp. On the IJ, on the edge of the Vliegenbos and near the Nieuwendammerdijk. This location has everything within walking distance. The Dam or canal belt can be reached on foot in no time via the metro. The North-South line takes you to Central Station within 3 minutes and to Dam Square within 5 minutes. The ferry crosses the IJ to the other side and you are directly at Central Station.
Amsterdam-Noord is in full development, there is room for greenery and tranquility, but also for a vibrant art and culture scene. Around the corner you will find the Hamergebied aan het IJ with restaurants such as De Goudfazant, COBA and FC Hyena cinema. The Korte Vogelstraat is located in a perfect place where you can fully enjoy these beautiful developments on the one hand, and where you can retreat to this wonderfully quiet, car-free spot on the other.
A light sunny house with the possibility to sit in the sun somewhere in the garden all day. It has its own front and back garden, adjacent to a courtyard surrounded by neighboring houses. The courtyard and the hedges are maintained by the communal VVE. As well as exterior maintenance and insurance.
Hall / entrance, through the side around the corner. You enter an attractive living room at the front with an open kitchen on the garden side. The space is nicely laid out with a cozy sitting area and a spacious dining table. Neat bathroom at the rear, with a spacious shower, sink and toilet.
Bedroom on the ground floor, currently used as a study with stairs to the first floor.
Formerly attic and now used as a bedroom with many storage options.
This floor is equipped with 2 Velux skylights and a central heating boiler (Remeha, 2021, property). There is a lot of space for storing things under the sloping part of the walls. This floor is not officially counted in the measurement report as usable area of living space, but counts as other indoor space. In practice, however, the space can be used as a living space.
There is a front garden with seating and a somewhat more spacious backyard adjacent to the shared courtyard.
The house was built in 1918 and completely renovated in 2003 while retaining its original character. Double glazing and insulation of the walls and attic. This makes this house very energy efficient. A new central heating system was installed in 2021 last year.
- popular Vogeldorp, beautiful architecture and unique atmosphere.
- front garden, back garden and adjoining courtyard garden
- Ideal location; ample parking and within minutes on the A10
- wooden frames with double glazing (outside has been recently painted).
- central heating by means of a Remeha HR boiler, built in 2021.
- leasehold canon has been bought off in perpetuity
- foundation on a concrete foundation plate
- service costs amount to € 83.93 per month
- interior walls and roof are insulated
- mechanical ventilation
- foundation was checked in 2007 by housing
- approx. 37m2 living space on the ground floor and approx. 9m2 (other indoor space (according to NEN certificate)) on the first floor. However, the upper floor is much more spacious in practice, because there is still a lot of space up to 1.5 m in height, which is not counted. Gross floor area is approximately 86m2.
-it concerns an apartment right and there is an active Owners Association. A district manager has been appointed, the lawns in the shared courtyards and hedges are cared for, outdoor maintenance is arranged and the structures (including glass) are collectively insured. Rules apply with regard to outdoor maintenance in connection with the monumental value of the homes (municipal monument).